First Man in Space

On April 12,1961, Russian Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space.  Yet, for his one hour and 48 minutes of making a single cycle around the earth, the man paid heavily. He came back in near critical condition.  We know he had enough water, food and oxygen, and we know, that one can suspend the effects of gravity for some time.  We do it all the time when we swim. The question of what caused Gagarin’s physical debilitation had to be answered before another flight was made. Within a short time, the puzzle was solved.

It was Gagarin’s separation from the natural pulsed magnetic energy of the earth that was the problem.  Since that initial flight, all space suits and space stations are equipped with pulsed magnetic devices.  Science has documented that all living cells need exposure to pulsed magnetic fields; without this exposure for even short periods of time, the effects on the body are depression, bone loss, muscle degeneration, decreased metabolism, impaired perception and disorientation.  Within hours of non-exposure, cells die.

The way in which the therapeutic value of magnetic pulse was first discovered, long before space travel, has an interesting back story.  It begins when the telegraph copper cable was being laid in the ocean between London to New York.  When there was a break in the cable, the technicians had to determine exactly where the break was.  After all, they couldn’t just send a diver down into the depths of the ocean with a flashlight.  Instead, they sent a high voltage pulse of electricity.  Wherever the electric charge hit a break in the cable, it would jump and create a spark gap which made a noise.  Acoustical equipment on a ship nearby could hear the sound.  They were then able to send a diver down to the exact spot where the noise was coming from. Technicians on land would then shut off the electricity, and the diver would fix the break in the cable.  But the men on land feeding the pulse through the cable with the high voltage machine noticed an interesting phenomenon: various pains that they had been suffering from disappeared.

Background on Magnetic Field:

Today, we are all magnetically-deficient.  We no longer absorb the pure and life-sustaining Magnetic energy of Earth herself because we don’t have enough direct contact with her (from living in hi-rise apartments, to walking on concrete).  As well, the electromagnetic chaos of cell phones, microwaves, Wi-Fi and internet waves contribute to our deficiency.  Finally, the earth’s magnetic field is not fixed in position or strength.  In the last hundred years, it has weakened on the average by about 6 percent.  In the last thousand years, it has fallen nearly 30 percent.  Scientists have determined that 4000 years ago, Earth’s magnetic field was 5.0 gauss.  Today it’s 0.5 gauss – a drop of 90%.

Here is the Science of the PEMF:

All tissues of your body are made of cells.  Every function that occurs in your body is due to the activity of cells.  Each cell has a waterproof membrane surrounding and protecting it.  Because of IONS within the cell that hold an electrical charge, the cell membranes, too, have an electrical charge.  A young and healthy cell has a membrane charge of around 70 millivolts.  The body’s over-all electromagnetic field is naturally at a higher intensity than all pathogenic cells, including bacterial, viral, cancer and fungal cells.  An aged cell, similarly, has a membrane charge that is lower than a healthy cell.  When the membrane charge becomes critically low, the cell has too little energy.  In order for the cell to become healthy again, energy must be given to the cell.  Exposing the cells to pulsed magnetic energy from a PEMF will increase the cell’s energy, thus optimizing all its functions.  Unlike both electric and electromagnetic fields, pure magnetic fields penetrate freely everywhere in the body.

Disruption of electromagnetic energy in the cells causes impaired cellular metabolism.  This is the final common pathway that may lead to disease.

Posted 4/25/


Learn More


Learn More


Learn More

Disclaimer: Product featured on this website are not medical devices. They are not intended for the diagnosis, treatment or cure of any physical or medical condition. If you are experiencing symptoms of a physical or medical condition, you should seek the advice of your medical professional immediately. Personal testimonials supplied, are strictly the opinions of each author, based upon personal experience. These statements are not intended as implied medical advice.